Tuesday, November 23, 2010

København, Danmark: Day 1

Copenhagen, Denmark

Day 1: Friday, 11/19

I had a 7 am flight to Copenhagen so I left Machova around 5 am to catch my flight. By 8:30 I had landed and was headed on the metro to meet Nelly. She had class from 12-5 and I was exhausted from staying up all night. So I took a nap for a few hours then woke up to do a little exploring on my own. I didn't make it too far since it was raining, but I did like what I saw so far though!

Conveniently enough, I made it back right as she was getting back as well. We proceeded to have a low-key evening and watched 'Animal House' then made (err, I kind of watched..) a delicious dinner of swedish meatballs!

I proceeded to take another nap, and afterward we met up with Nelly's friends at the Student House. That's a pretty cool concept that we don't have in Prague - a place for all the international / abroad students to hang out. And that was my first day / night in Prague!

0 comments: