Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mexican food and Germany, 9/9/10

Thursdays are the new Friday here. I have long weekends, so when I'm out of class Thursday at 3, I can officially say TGIF... or is that TGIT... or TGIČ? (Čtvrtek is Czech for Thursday). Anyway, what better way to celebrate the weekend than going out to dinner? Brandy, a couple of other Machova-ers and I went around the corner to a Mexican place called Las Adelitas. It's a pretty popular place and we ran into a bunch of other NYU kids there. (http://www.lasadelitas.cz/)

Quesadilla de tinga (minced chicken, tomatoes and onions) with rice, salsa, and black beans with tortilla chips

Afterwards, I met up with Laura where she is staying with her family near Old Town Square. And we unsuccessfully attempted to find transportation and lodging in Munich, Germany for a weekend trip at the end of the month. Right now we're hoping to go the weekend of September 24th, and meet up with Alex (my roommate at Bucknell who is doing NYU in Florence) and her friends in her program. More on the progress of the trip planning, later!

0 comments: