Sunday, September 12, 2010

The rest of the weekend and a third trip to Lehká Hlava

Yesterday, after getting back from Český Krumlov, I was able to relax for a couple of hours, and then I met Laura and her suitemate Destiny at Wenceslas Square. We took 2 trams to their dorm building in Praha 3. We, along with their other 3 suitemates, grabbed a quick bite to eat at a place around the corner. It was nice to hear Lady GaGa blasting (instead of Czech music...) and we ended up playing a little foosball! I'm pretty horrible, but we did tie!

Laura and I playing foosball
Today, I had lunch with Kim at the one and only Lehká Hlava. Can you tell by now how obsessed I am with this place? We were seated in the third room, and while it wasn't as grandiose as the previous 2 rooms I have been in, the fish tank was still pretty cool. Here are a couple of pictures from my lunch!
The 3rd room with salmon and orange walls and a fish tank
Eggplant quesadilla with guacamole, tomato salsa, sour cream and a small green salad

Hope you enjoyed reading about my weekend. Now, back to my massive amounts of reading...

0 comments: